CAMPUS RECRUITMENTS FOR 2013 PASS OUTS ONLY – A well known automobile major would like to recruit 350 positions with 2013 pass outs of BE & MBA mechanical, electrical and computer sciences & IT, marketing & finance streams with atleast 60% aggregate marks. Good personality and excellent communication skills will add advantage. NO INDIVIDUAL CAN APPLY DIRECTLY. Colleges, TPOs and other recruiting authorities may get enrol for the campus drives in their respective colleges by sending details to EDUCOPINDIA@GMAIL.COM within 15 working days.
Designation – Associate Project Lead
Reporting To – Project Director
Roles & Responsibilities
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables.
· Develop project plans and associated communicationsdocuments.
· Effectively communicate client requirements/projectexpectations to team members and stakeholders.
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieveproject goals. Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition ofrequired resources from within the company
· Set and continually manage project expectations with teammembers and other stakeholders
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriateresources.
· Plan and track schedule project timelines and milestones.
· Developand deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, andpresentations.
· Mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, andinfluence them to take positive action and accountability for their assignedwork.
Educational Qualifications – BE/BTech or any graduate with Computer Science backgroundwith an MBA (or) Diploma/PG Diploma in project management would be an addedadvantage.
· Good knowledge of SDLC/project development life cycle
· Knowledge of Quality standards (ISO, CMMI)
· Manage project development from requirements gathering todelivery & post-delivery support
· Ability to understand client requirements and convert theminto milestones & tasks
· Solid knowledge of current Internet technologies
· Strong knowledge of programming languages and Frame works
· Familiarity with project management software such as MsProjects
· Good understanding of different platforms
· Experience in providing estimates for businessrequirements/RFQ’s
· Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
· Ability to handle multiple teams & projects.
· Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Strong written, oral communication & interpersonalskills
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in ahigh-pressure environment is crucial.
Exp:· 6-8 years in IT industry out of which minimum of 3-4 yearsleading/managing projects, communicating directly with clients
Salary – On par with industry standards
Ref Code: SSR/EDY66669
Syntel Global Recruitment Cell conducting a drive for B.Sc/BCA (2011, 2012 & 2013 Passouts) at Chennai GDC
Details of the position are mentioned below.
Recruitment : Graduate Trainee
Experience : Freshers
Skill Set : TSG
Job Location : Chennai / Pune / Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria :
· Marks – Students should have a minimum of 55% in their 10th, 12th & Graduation
· Backlog – There should not be any current backlog
· Breaks – A maximum of 1 yr break is allowed
· Branches – All Branches in B.Sc / BCA
· Nationality – Only Indian origins / Individuals holding a valid Indian Passport are eligible
· Year of Passing- Only 2011, 2012 & 2013 Pass outs are eligible to apply
· Candidates willing to work in rotational shifts will be preferred
Syntel LTD,SEZ Zone, Plot No:H7,
H8, SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri, Chennai – 603103
NOTE: Date & time will be intimated to candidates through call letters.
Apply to email@example.com within 10 days.
Education : B.E / B Tech (IT, CS)
Experience : Freshers
Location : Pan India
Rolta is an Indian multinational organization that provides comprehensive knowledge-based IT solutions and services in the areas of Geospatial & GIS, Defense & Homeland Security, Engineering & Design, and Enterprise Information & Communications Technology to global markets and has executed projects in over 40 countries.
Rolta provides a world-class work atmosphere that fosters team spirit and encourages learning and growth. Rolta offers a vibrant multinational culture along with a time-tested performance management system that focuses on results to ensure that good performance is tracked, nurtured and rewarded.
At Rolta, we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a sense of discovery by offering you the opportunity to work in different industry verticals and service practices as well as the latest technology platforms.
Software Engineers (2011/12 & 13 Passouts)
Industry: IT Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Role: Software Developer
Job Description :
Candidate should be B.E / B Tech (IT, CS) – 2011/12 & 13 passout with an aggregate of 60% or above.
Should have a good academic record throughout.
Must possess excellent Communication and Logical skills.
Career Opportunities: Candidates who have zeal to make up their career in an IT Industry and an exposure into Product Development can apply.
Salary : Best in the Industry
Ref Code: ROLTA/EDU676767
WHY ORACLE? Oracle is a robust organization that has proven to maintain growth and innovation at all levels with a constant start up attitude. The main ingredient of Oracle success is the 108.000 talented employees who constantly amaze each other in building a better and better organization. Oracle is a company where YOU can make a difference.
Work for a market leader like Oracle is once in a lifetime opportunity!!!
|Designation||Testing Openings – QA /principal QA Engineer|
|Job Description||Testing Openings – QA /Principal QA Engineer
Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science/Application or related one
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Industry Type||IT Software, Software Services|
|Functional Area||QA & Testing|
|Education||UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers
PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
|Compensation:||INR 9,50,000 – 19,50,000 P.A|
|Ref Code ORC/EDU11113242|
Caterpillar is the world’s largest maker of construction and mining machines, diesel and natural gas engines, and industrial gas turbines. The Electronics & Systems Integration (E&SI) unit in Caterpillar offers total solutions for application-engineered electronic control system products, electrical components, information products and software. Our solutions enable Caterpillar to provide reliable, durable and differentiated products in the industries we serve. At E&SI India, we develop and test embedded software and hardware on multiple Electronic Control Module (ECM) platforms, and support various products that Caterpillar manufactures.
|Job Description||Caterpillar’s Information Products provide a variety of powerful features that provides operators, service personnel and managers information on a wide range of vital machine or power systems assets. If they detect an impending or abnormal condition in any of the asset’s systems, it will alert the operator and instruct them to take appropriate action, whether it’s modifying machine operation, notifying the shop of needed maintenance, or performing a safe shutdown of the asset. They also provide information that can be used for Productivity and Site Management features. Job responsibilities of the Project Lead for this team include managing schedules, task planning, resource planning and managing delivery content of the project.|
|Desired Profile||Required Qualifications:
An Engineering degree with minimum exposure in Embedded Systems
Prior experience on Project Management tools like MS Project will be an added advantage
Caterpillar is proud of the role we play in building the world’s infrastructure. The work we do drives progress for million of people around the globe.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Industry Type||Industrial Products , Heavy Machinery|
|Role||Technical / Project|
|Functional Area||Engineering Design, R&D|
|Education||UG – B.Tech/B.E.
PG – Any PG Course
|Ref Code CAT/EDU2323244|
Campus Recruitment Program
New recruits participate in an intensive, two-year program designed to provide opportunities for recent graduates to grow into skilled consultants with sound technical skills and varied project work experience. Participants in this program earn a monthly stipend.
The program is heavily centered towards “learning by doing” and is a combination of:
- Classroom instruction
- Individual mentoring by existing senior consultants
- Working on live projects for Syntel’s global customers
Applicants to this program must be a recent graduate with a BE / B-Tech; Masters in Computer Applications; or MSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Physics. A stringent written test must be passed for consideration of entry into the program.
Also, from time to time to meet market demands, Syntel’s program may accept applicants with BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, or Physics and:
- Above average academic record – at least 60 percent marks in their degree exam
- Keen interest and aptitude for an Information Technology career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Upon Completion of the Program
Upon successful completion of this training program, individuals will be assigned in Syntel as Programmer Analysts to work at one of its Global Development Centers in India with annual salary and benefits.
Employees are encouraged to pursue part-time studies to enhance their qualifications. Excellent performers can expect accelerated career growth, including generous salary increments and bonuses. Further opportunities may be available for overseas deputation to work onsite at Syntel’s projects in North America, Europe, and Australia.
More details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a refcode:SYNT/EDU449110 in subjectline.