Marketing Manager – Infosys – Bangalore (Bengaluru Area, India)
- Market and competitive research; drive competitive analysis across offerings and areas of work; Business intelligence
- Understand Infosys’ target audience and work towards segmentation identification; Building valid Data Bases to help execution of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Build/ Improve Infosys brand awareness, engagement and demand generation by leveraging marketing channels and agencies effectively
- Implement activities for lead-generation, customer experience, advocacy and cross-sell across various customer segments
- Identify key influencers like analysts, journalists and consultants and develop good relationships in order to achieve high media share-of-voice and analyst endorsements
- Co-ordinate with design and production teams (internal and agency) for the creation of market ready collaterals, artifacts, sales enablers, etc
- Map key competitors in the space and support market and competitor intelligence team in publishing timely and regular market research initiatives in order to enable sales teams
- Operations management: managing systems and processes and ensuring compliance.
- Budgeting and operations management: managing systems and processes and ensuring compliance; Also managing the CRM process of the unit to drive greater collaboration between Sales and Marketing.
- Overall process governance and compliance adherence.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Brand development process: Knowledge of brand building, brand development and brand equity measurement principles, frameworks and practices to execute specific assignments and/or develop, measure and refine brand development / positioning strategies as per role expectations
- Knowledge of channels: Knowledge of various marketing channels, channel management techniques and/or new technical channels to support or manage the channel life cycle, evaluate and improve channel effectiveness or create strategies for successful adaptation
- Knowledge of market: Knowledge of culture, competitive and influencer landscape and pricing strategies to measure performance, identify positioning/differentiation strategies and channel partners and engage with stakeholders to recommend appropriate communication strategies
- Content asset development and management: Knowledge of messaging strategies, channel consumption patterns, practices, guidelines and Infosys content management processes to identify and create content strategy and recommend enhancements
Experience: 8 to 13 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value from business transformation, accelerated innovation and efficient operations. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients, in over 30 countries, build tomorrow’s enterprise. Our extensive research teams, driving the award-winning Infosys Labs, ensure Infosys solutions keep our clients on the cutting edge. Consistent investments in training over 10,000 graduates at the world’s largest corporate university – our Mysore campus – strengthens the 127000+ strong Infosys team year on year. Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds scholarships, libraries and schools. Infosys is part of the NASDAQ-100 Index and The Global Dow.