||Testing Openings – QA /Principal QA Engineer
- Enterprise Tools QA department focus on delivering a high quality Peopletools application for our internal Peoplesoft application departments like HCM, CRM, FMS etc and also for our external customers. To perform the certification and verification on 3rd party products (like Weblogic, Websphere, Tuxedo etc) and on different DB/OS platforms which are being used for running Peoplesoft applications.
- To perform verification on Reporting/Integration tools.
- To perform the verification of bug fixes on support development patch releases which goes out for the external customers
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
- Having a knowledge in Peopletools/any database and thrid party products like weblogic, websphere, tuxedo are added advantage
Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science/Application or related one
- Installing websphere/weblogic or any web/App servers
- knowledge in DB server or client installation and configuration
- Knowledge of webservers such as Oracle OAS, IBM WebShpere, and BEA WebLogic
- Knowledge of writing, executing, and debugging automated testware using Mercury WinRunner or similar
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge in Oracle, DB2, or SQLServer database platforms
- Thorough understanding of established quality assurance methodologies
- Good knowledge in Windows, UNIX, Linux, or zOS Mainframe operating systems
- Intermediate or advanced fluency reading and writing SQL statements
- Intermediate or advanced fluency with UNIX commands
- Knowledge of writing and maintaining test requirements and test cases using Mercury TestDirector or similar
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work well independently, and in a team environment