Designation – Associate Project Lead
Reporting To – Project Director
Roles & Responsibilities
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables.
· Develop project plans and associated communicationsdocuments.
· Effectively communicate client requirements/projectexpectations to team members and stakeholders.
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieveproject goals. Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition ofrequired resources from within the company
· Set and continually manage project expectations with teammembers and other stakeholders
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriateresources.
· Plan and track schedule project timelines and milestones.
· Developand deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, andpresentations.
· Mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, andinfluence them to take positive action and accountability for their assignedwork.
Educational Qualifications – BE/BTech or any graduate with Computer Science backgroundwith an MBA (or) Diploma/PG Diploma in project management would be an addedadvantage.
· Good knowledge of SDLC/project development life cycle
· Knowledge of Quality standards (ISO, CMMI)
· Manage project development from requirements gathering todelivery & post-delivery support
· Ability to understand client requirements and convert theminto milestones & tasks
· Solid knowledge of current Internet technologies
· Strong knowledge of programming languages and Frame works
· Familiarity with project management software such as MsProjects
· Good understanding of different platforms
· Experience in providing estimates for businessrequirements/RFQ’s
· Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
· Ability to handle multiple teams & projects.
· Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Strong written, oral communication & interpersonalskills
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in ahigh-pressure environment is crucial.
Exp:· 6-8 years in IT industry out of which minimum of 3-4 yearsleading/managing projects, communicating directly with clients
Salary – On par with industry standards
Ref Code: SSR/EDY66669