Work at Educop World in India
Did you know that two new members join Educop World every second? If you are looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the world’s fastest growing companies, Educop World is the place for you. We are looking for intelligent problem solvers who are inspired and motivated to change the world. We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, and teamwork. Come join some of the brightest people in your industry to build a company that is creating economic prosperity for professionals around the world.
VACANCIES AVAILABLE ACORSS 10 CENTRES IN INDIA
- Branch Managers – 10 positions
- Asst.Branch Managers – 20 positions
- Recruitment Specialists – 5 positions
- Talent Acquisition Experts – 10 positions
- Campus Managers – 20 positions
- Campus Coordinators – 20 position
- HR Executives – 20 positions
- Positions 5,6 & 7 – Any Graduate with atleast 2 years of relevant experience.
- Positions 3 & 4 – Any postgraduate with atleast 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Positions 1 & 2 – First class MBA with atleast 5+ years of relevant experience, team player, crisis manager & profit making center head.
Salary package – Best in the industry.
The Educop World Culture: Every employee at Educop World has the opportunity to transform the world, Educop World, and their career. A few things to make this promise a reality include:
- Speakers: We bring in speakers who inspire and educate.
- InDays: One Friday a month, we give the day back to employees to innovate, think creatively, and work on aspirational projects.
- Health & Wellness: Designed by an employee who is training for the Olympics, you have to go out of your way to be a couch potato at Educop World. We have organic fruit at every corner, boot camp in the morning and yoga/pilates classes in the afternoon.
- Led by employees: Our executives are deeply invested in the Educop World culture, and believe it must be employee-led. If you have an idea for transforming the world, our company or your career – you are empowered to make it happen.
Come join us and change the way the world works.
Email your resume with a covering letter and latest passport size photograph to email@example.com with a RefCode: EDU/HRD299910 within 10 days.