Swiss Electronics Inc, a European electronic gaint, entering into India business & manufacturing looking for fresh 2012 & 2013 engineering graduates directly from Campuses across India. Company aimed to fill 5000 positions across its 10 centres in India in two phases – August 2012 to October 2012 & December 2012 till March 2013 campus recruitments.
- The recruitment drive is for Graduates / Post Graduates passing in the year 2012.
- BE/B. Tech (CSE, IT, IS, CT, ECE, ETC, EEE and E&I) only – no other branches will be entertained
- MCA/M. Sc (SE,CS,IS,IT,CT) – both 2 years and 5 yrs integrated program
- A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation (as the case may be). Student who has failed in +2 and later joined Diploma are not eligible
- Students should not have any current arrear at the time of registering for the process
- A maximum of 1 year break in education is allowed
- Only individuals of Indian origin / individuals having a valid Indian passport are eligible
Pay Package – Stipend during training: Rs.25,000/- plus food & accomodation
– Salary during probation: Rs.40,000/- +DA+HRA+Medical
– On completing the probation – 5.3 lakh – 7.5 lakh pa + allowances & incentives
Only AICET affiliated colleges may eligible to apply directly to email@example.com with a RefCode:SWISS/EDU892228 in subjectline.