The Company PepsiCo is a world leader in convenient snacks, foods and beverages- home to some of the best loved and iconic brands around the world. Our business in Asia Middle East and Africa is the global growth engine of PepsiCo, spanning over 92 diverse countries- from emerging markets to developed markets. Living up to our promise of being a good corporate citizen, through more efficient use of land, energy, water and packaging in our operations, we continue to delight 75% of the world’s consumers with our quality, tasty, fun, nutritious and convenient products. (Tailor this and add local context & relevance if required. e.g. In our local business in Australia, we have iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade.) Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. Possibilities, our employment brand, reinforces our commitment to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
Designation – VP Sales – HR (Refcode:PEP/EDU833473)
Job Description Accountabilities and measures: Understand Sales Strategy & Annual plans, relevant performance drivers and partner closely with Sales Director to develop and ensure gold standard execution of the HR plans to support the Sales Plans.
Talent Management & Organisation: Identify the structure and talent required for Sales function over the next 12 months and define implementation plans Ensure systematic & in-depth capability building : Building staffing bench for critical roles in the function and ensuring staffing turnaround within given timelines. Lead People planning for Sales to identify bench strength, talent development Operationalize the Talent Management Model to address OHS opportunity on careers by ensuring CDAP is a live document for all
Level 6/7 executives & DAPs for level 4/5. To partner with the Talent Management to ensure the selection of the right talent in the sales team through internal job postings, referral programs and partnership with search partners, and take complete accountability of staffing and selection till level 07. Ensure right manning & structure in sync with GTM (go to market) strategy in each of the regions & facilitate implementation.
Sales Team Capability Building:
– Org Development: Partner with Sales Director to diagnosis organization development issues & design development interventions : eg: team building, facilitation, conflict management etc.
– Design & leverage talent identification tools as development centres for assessment & identification of talent, support their development thru various interventions & leveraging Pepsico Career growth Model
– Coach & Support Managers on interpersonal and managerial skills, surfacing employee issues
– Partner with Sales Director and Regional Managers, HR director to keep sales team Performance focused & motivated thru
i. Conceptualizing the R&R strategy for Sales for the year in line with Strat Agenda. Designing, cascading and executing business focused Reward & Recognition programs both at national and regional level & leveraging existing R&R programs
ii. Ensure employee welfare agenda execution at region levels thru family Meets/ Fundays/ improved Work-Life balance
– Own the communication agenda for employee group – Building a coherent Sales team through organizing Sales Meets and
cascading both Sales and HR policies and using these forums to build awareness regarding the Organisation and building a greater employee engagement. Ensuring the cascade of AOP /OHS and other company wide initiatives
– Design and apply short & long term compensation systems for the Sales team to reward productivity, growth, performance : Design & execute Employee connect agenda
– OHS: Lead the OHS improvement agenda thru proactive sharing, working out plans specific to region & in sync with organization plans and ensure robust execution.
– Lead Gold Standard execution of People Processes:
– Map and improve upon the current HR processes , maintain and further optimize service levels to field by ensuring effective delivery on Sales HR processes
Partner with C&B team to ensure market competitive compensation for Sales team Design & ensure execution of competitive variable pay plan / incentive schemes which are benchmarked with the industry supporting Sales AOP Partner with SDM for short term variable pay plans & contests
– Serve as employee advocate: Lead round tables, town halls
– Lead Employee Connect Survey
– Support Managers to improve Manager Quality scores thru tools as “People Manager Planner”
PMP OHS 360 degree PPP Career Growth Model etc. Build Sales HR team and system capability
High in Collaboration Expert in productive communication Know the business and Functional Excellence Persuading and Influencing skills Interpersonal relations
- Experience 5 – 10 Years
- Industry Type – FMCG, Foods, Beverage
- Role – Head/ VP/ GM-HR
- Functional Area – HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
- Education – Any Graduate / PG
- Location – Gurgaon
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org – (with job reference code)
Designation – Operations Finance Manager (Job Ref Code: PEP/EDU838435)
The purpose of the is to support the MU Operations and Finance Team in driving fiscal and process discipline, management reporting and control, financial planning including benchmarking across all manufacturing locations in MU. This position shall also provide stewardship of company assets and quality of reporting and provide oversight to materials management. With the plants becoming more complex, it satisfies a key need of providing aerial cover to the Plant Accountants and inputs on a daily basis. In the current structure, this was infeasible as the MUCFO is responsible for a large business agenda and is unable to provide dedicated time to plant operating issues and provide developmental inputs.
- Internal MU Operations and Finance Director Plant Management Teams and Plant Finance Managers BU Procurement Team MU Supply Chain MU & BU Controllers & MU Planner
- External Government Officials Auditors / Consultants CA Firms
– Ensure integrity of financial reports and monthly closure of books for all plants.
– Ensure quality financial analytics with a view to extract cost and process efficiency and productivity.
– Monitoring and ensuring operations performance on plan. Ensuring forecasts, alerts and intervening to ensure compliance to Plan/forecasts
– Active intervention vs all locations to develop and deliver operations / financials KPIs.
– Improving and institutionalizing controls processes around material managements in plants
– Working capital optimization at manufacturing locations by rigorous KPI tracking and solutioning.
– Driving capex controls and monitoring of key projects and capital spends. Improving capital spends phasing and budgeting.
– Stepping in for timely internal and statutory audit closure
– Ensuring the growth and development of the people reporting to this position
To ensure that the performance management process is carried out for the people Providing a healthy environment that encourages empowerment and diversity Carrying out people related activities like planning resources required, etc Building talent one level deep
– Responsibility of I2C and P2P processes as Lead Control Owner for the MU
Desired Profile – Key Skills/Experience Required CA with 10-12 years of FMCG exposure, preferably manufacturing; Prior exposure to Plant Accounting will be a key desirable. Candidates with prior operations / material management background / qualification will be preferred..
Skills and Behavioral Attributes: Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and persuasion skills Strong project management and data interpretation/ analysis skills Ability to cross-reference and benchmark Ability to work in matrix organization with dual reporting.
Educational Qualifications: CA 2000/2001 batch only or MBA from premier campuses (only IIMs, ISB, XLRI, FMS< MDI, SP Jain only)
Skills/Experience: Must have Plant Finance Experience. Experience 10 – 12 Years Industry Type – FMCG, Foods, Beverage Role – Finance/ Budgeting Manager Functional Area – Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
- Education – Any Graduate /PG – CA
- Location – Chennai
- Contact – email@example.com – (with reference code)