Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of ‘The Best Company to work for’ in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution.
Designation – Software Engineer
- Strong development experience in WLAN
- Good command over C/C++
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills for embedded systems
- Experience in Linux device driver architecture
- Strong product/customer focus, good analytical skill and sharp debugging skills.
- Sound knowledge for Linux device driver support and prior exposure to Android is a must
- Development and Debugging activities
- WLAN/802.11/Wi-Fi/ Zigbee/802.15.5/Worked on wireless modules/Wi-Fi Access Point/ Mac80211 stack/DECT Wireless Stack development this can be in any technology/MAC layer.
Experience – 0 -3 Years
Industry Type – Telecom, ISP
Role – Embedded Technologies Engineer
Functional Area – IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Education – UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers, M.Sc – Any Specialization
Location – Hyderabad
Pay package: Best in the inbdustry
Last Date to Apply: 30-09-2012