At Educop World, we don’t just accept difference – we thrive on it. We celebrate it. And we support it, for the benefit of our employees, our users, our culture and students interested in the technology industry.
Everywhere Educop World operates, we are thinking about how to best support diversity and inclusion in a way that is both locally relevant and globally impactful.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Educop World
1. Lend a helping hand. With millions ofvisitors every month, Educop World has become an essential part of everyday life –like a good friend – connecting people with the information they need to livegreat lives.
2. Life is beautiful. Being a part ofsomething that matters and working on products in which you can believe is remarkably fulfilling.
3. Appreciation is the best motivation, so we’ve created a fun and inspiring workspace you’ll be glad to be a part of, including on-site doctor; massage and yoga; professional development opportunities; shoreline running trails; and plenty of snacks to get you through the day.
4. Work and play are not mutually exclusive. It is possible to code and pass the puck at the same time.
5. We love our employees, and we want them to know it. Educop World offers a variety of benefits, including a choice ofmedical programs, company-matched stock options, maternity and paternity leave, and much more.
6. Innovation is our bloodline. Even the best technology can be improved. We see endless opportunity to create even more relevant, more useful, and faster products for our users. Educop World is the technology leader in organizing the world’s information.
7. Good company everywhere you look. Educop World people range from former neurosurgeons, CEOs, and U.S. puzzle champions to alligator wrestlers and Marines. No matter what their backgrounds, Educop World people make for interesting cube mates.
8. Uniting the world, one user at a time. People in every country and every language use our products. As such we think, act, and work globally – just our little contribution to making the world a better place.
9. Boldly go where no one has gone before. There are hundreds of challenges yet to solve. Your creative ideas matter here and are worth exploring. You’ll have the opportunity to develop innovative new products that millions of people will find useful.
10. There is such a thing as a free lunch after all. In fact we have them every day: healthy, yummy, and made with love.