Software Engineers at GE Healthcare
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related computer field
2. 0 -5 years experience developing software for complex systems or computerized products
3. Software development cycle and automated testing experience
4. Experience in object oriented design methodology and various programming languages, including C/C++.
1. Knowledge of Quality processes.
2. Experience in platform and application development.
3. Good communication skills, exposure to Healthcare domain
Location : Bangalore / Hyderabad
Experience : 0 -2 years
GE Healthcare’s Surgery business offers a range of market-leading intra-operative and interventional imaging products. Surgery’s C-arm imaging products are integral in many fields including general surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, urology, cardiology, and GI, and for specialized procedures such as pain management. Surgery prides itself on offering imaging products with superb image quality and an unparalleled technical and clinical support team that ensures the products deliver optimum performance.
Last Date: 15-10-2012