Software Engineers at Tesco
1. Strong object oriented development and design skills (C# / .NET Framework)
2. Automation experience, particularly around web services / API tests
3. Experience in automating web application using selenium or watin
4. Working knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7 testing platforms. Understanding and experience with interface testing
- Good knowledge on Browsers and Web Technologies, e.g. IE/Firefox/Chrome Java script, HTML and CSS
- Excellent in database testing
- Should be good in writing SQL queries, identifying scenarios
- Good experience in Agile SDLC and understanding of Software testing workflow
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010.and how TFS is used in a continuous integration environment.
Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Education : UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization / PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization
Company Profile: The Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (HSC) is the Global Services Arm for Tesco. The centre sits at the heart of the Tesco group, and provides IT and Business services to Tesco operations across Europe and Asia. Tesco was the first major international retailer to have a fully-owned support centre in India. Our core purpose at Tesco is to create value for our customers to earn their lifetime loyalty and Tesco HSC is dedicated to supporting those values by providing great service to our internal customers.
Last Date: 10-10-2012