WHO AM I – (THE LEAD CREATIVE WRITER)
An award-winning, qualified, experienced, cutting-edge and result-oriented Journalist (with a side of ‘Philosophy of Happiness’…real course I promise!), my career began in India reviewing & marketing news reporting, editing and research writing. Since then, I have immersed myself in creative industry and written about everything from shamanic healing to garden conservatories, from plumbing technologies to six star retreats, and from human trafficking to the best Cronuts. Now I spend my days blending powerful language & beautiful visuals, to help brands narrate who they are, what they do and why they do it.
WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU
Whether you take your coffee black or milky, sweet or punchy, I’ll have it ready to chat all things marketing.
COPYWRITING & EDITING
Tom Stoppard so rightly wrote, ‘Words are sacred. If you get the right ones in the right order you can nudge the world a little.’ As a logophile, this is what I LOVE to do…dig out words, rearrange and play with them to bring out the best, clearest, most memorable message possible. If apostrophes aren’t really your forté, hand over the language & grammar to me so you can get on with whatever it is you rock at.
From Facebook to Twitter, Pinterest to Instagram, newsletters to blogs, I can guide or even take over your media channels to make them super alluring, relevant and most importantly, results driven. I’ve had great success curating content for a variety of brands – developing their voice, sharing inspiration, starting conversations and attracting & influencing their target markets.
Every company, organisation or self-employed person has its own special uniqueness that is key to commercial prosperity. Together we just need to work out how to untap and maximise that potential. Often this means going right back to the roots – clarifying the intention behind your business, what your core services are, your point of difference, and how to communicate all of that to the world. Easy peasy!
- The Big Idea Of ‘GenieOnCall’ Makes Life Happy And Easier
- Half A Billion Rising : The Emergence Of The Indian Woman
- Looking For A Job In UAE? Let The ‘Biggest Recruiter’ Help
- Wendy’s World Hamburger Chain Set To Enter India Soon
- ‘Western Union’ Launches ‘Money Transfer Kiosk’ In UAE
- Oman’s Luxurious Residential Property Sales At ‘Saraya Bandar Jissah’ Off To Start Despite High Demand
- Telal Al-Baraka Holding Group Appoints Saudi Kuwait Finance House To Develop, Construct Leading Projects
- Sustainable, Sensible Growth In Dubai’s Property Market
- Greater Houston Partnership Initiative, Mayor Annise Parker To Lead Delegation To India In April 20 -25, 2015